Monday, June 7, 2010

but I'm laughing

Currently, every minute is jam packed up against the next, running together until I hardly know what's going on.

I'm starting to remember again, what it is to be truly tired, when you just don't have the time to sleep.

But it's ok, because the moments I'm awake, are full of laughter. There are bad days, (oi), but they pass and I keep on plodding through to the good days.

Funny, isn't it, how a bad day can turn into a wonderful evening? Tear stained carpet turns into late night softball games and a crowded perkins booth.

Work days can drag on to eternity, and the next, they run like water through your hands. It all depends on the people...I love the ones who keep you going, keep you on track, all while taking your mind off the mundaneness.

I may be sleep deprived and counting down my work days. But I'm laughing.

2 comments: