I'm not a big fan of New Year resolutions -- I mean lets be honest with ourselves, are we really going to follow through on our promises for a full year?? The working out, the no chocolate, the waking up early?? Yeah, probably not.
I am, however a fan of goals. Goals, they're exciting. They give you something to strive for, but if you don't quite make it, well you can always try again. (as you can tell, I like things without high amounts of pressure. Me and that whole failure issue you know!)
This year I decided to start a tradition: making the same number of goals as my age for the upcoming year. So I wrote out my 21 ambitions, and I have to say, it makes me wonderfully anxious for what's to come. I want to fulfill these dreams so badly, my skin tingles with anticipation.
Because I like you guys and everything, I'll share some of them with you. (But not the really big scary ones. I'm keeping those locked away next to my heart.)
12. Sew a dress [50's style! :)]
1. Daily God time [i've been letting my heart go thirsty]
10. Travel to a state I've never been to [this should be fun!]
20. Buy and wear a bathing suit [this hasn't happened in about 3 years...so we'll see how this goes haha!]
15. Give my testimony [interested where God will use me]
It's 2011 ya'll. Let's Go. =D