Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blonde moments

Today I was trimming paper and my boss walks up to me...watches me for awhile and then asks, "Have you not used the big paper cutter before?"

I stop and look at him. I tilt my head. The tips of my mouth turn down. "Um, I don't think so."

His brow furrows, perturbed, but he just waves me to follow him.

And I start to before I realize, why yes, yes I have used the big paper cutter before. Several times in fact - I just kinda sorta forgot it existed.

Then suddenly, there it is, in my mind again! Oh yes, the paper cutter. Just that big beautiful machine sitting over there...
The girls laughed at me.
I turned red.
And my boss just patted my shoulder consolingly.

Sometimes, I have blonde moments.

4 comments:

  1. AND I LOVE YOU IN THESE BLONDE MOMENTS! (Don't get me wrong I love you in your burnette moments also!)
    Maybe it's because I am a blonde but never the less, at least you don't break expensive printer items like the real blonde :( haha!

    You were very blonde today though, Better luck Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Kylee and the paper cutter. I feel like I've failed you! :) Love you girl.
    Andra

    ReplyDelete