Monday, October 22, 2012

in Motion

If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results." 
- Jack Dixon

Right now, it's all about being in motion. 
I can handle working two jobs, paying off loans, and living in SD,
as long as I'm constantly pushing -
I can't explain it except, my heart is always pulling away,
always striving for where I want to be [ who i want to be ]. 

and If my heart can stay in motion,
the rest of me can handle the necessity of staying put. 

4 comments:

  1. hang in there, girl! your work is not in vain. stay encouraged :)
    galatians 6:9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move to Des Moines! I pray about it all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed that quote. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a tornado and everything is just spinning around me, but then I have to be still and remember that God has everything under control.

    Great quote!

    www.Stilldeeper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a second there I almost thought that was my brother!! Then I noticed that the face was different. :)

    Visiting via She Seeketh Truth!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete