Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Glass half full?

It's been a trying day, in a long week, and I do believed I used up my last drop of patience around 10 am.

Shame.

However, while reading my morning news , they told me I should think happy thoughts, and start being a glass-half-full kind of girl, if I want to be happier. (The article was kind of a waste to be honest ... wait... I think that was a glass-half-empty kind of a comment..)

So while I gritted my teeth and banged my head against walls earlier, I took the time to compile a list of the 'the good things'
  • co workers I can count as friends

  • my turquoise headband. that matches my turquoise work shirt =)

  • free episodes of House

  • new music

So they're little things. But hey, it's progress.

Not bad, for a glass-half-empty kind of girl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment